- Adult-Gerontological NP
- Advanced Public Health Nurse
- Accelerated BSN
- BSN On-campus
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- PhD in Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health
- RN to BSN
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Nutrition
- MS in Nutrition
- Social Work
- MSW Distance Concentration
- MSW On Campus Concentration
- MSW Distance Foundation
Research & Grants Management Office
The College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines (CNPD) Office of Research & Grants Management is committed to providing support to CNPD faculty and students in their research and scholarly endeavors.
CNPD faculty and students are actively involved in interdisciplinary research and training projects that receive support from internal sources and a variety of external organizations, including federal and state agencies and foundations.
The CNPD Office of Research & Grants Management provides pre- and post-award support for investigators including guidance and assistance with proposal preparation and submission, and grants management.
The CNPD Office of Research & Grants Management sponsors scholarly development activities including seminars by local and national multidisciplinary researchers and leaders; peer review of scholarly products including grant proposals, manuscripts, and publicity of publications; presentations; and all other relevant funding opportunities and events.
Objectives of the CNPD Office of Research & Grants Management:
- Increase the visibility of research activities within the college.
- Increase the number and success rates of grants submitted by college faculty to external granting agencies.
- Support and enhance the scholarly productivity of faculty through the facilitation of faculty research; research proposal writing; and scholarly work.
- Develop a visiting scholars program.
Rashid Ahmed, PhD
Associate Dean for Research
Nursing, Room 303
Nursing Bldg, Room 313