- Adult-Gerontological NP
- Advanced Public Health Nurse
- Accelerated BSN
- BSN On-campus
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- PhD in Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health
- RN to BSN
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Nutrition
- MS in Nutrition
- Social Work
- MSW Distance Concentration
- MSW On Campus Concentration
- MSW Distance Foundation
- Completion of a Baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited program of nursing.
- Minimum GPA of at least 3.00 for the last two years of baccalaureate nursing study.
- An undergraduate or graduate course in statistics.
- Current unencumbered U.S. R.N. licensure (submit copy with application).
- One year of experience as a registered nurse preferred - experience with psychiatric mental nursing is desirable.
- Interview (via web,phone, or in person) may be required.
- Meet current health and immunization requirements of the College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines.
- Submit to and satisfactorily complete a background check prior to admission.
- Applications must be received by track specific date (please see track website for additional information).
- Satisfy the School of Graduate Studies’ English Language Proficiency requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
- CV or resume submitted
- Statement of goals
- Three letters of recommendation
The admission deadline is January 15.
Students may be admitted under non-degree status prior to formal admission to any graduate nursing track. Subject to the approval of the College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines and Dean of the Graduate School, a maximum of 9 semester credits of designated courses may be taken under this option and subsequently may become part of the student's program of study. Completion of courses as a non-degree student does not guarantee admission into a program.
For further information contact the UND School of Graduate Studies.
UND may not be able to accommodate clinical experiences in some states due to specific state regulations and competitiveness of placement. Please contact your state board of nursing PRIOR TO APPLYING to see if there are any restrictions or special requirements that could impact your attendance at an out of state online nursing program.