- Adult-Gerontology NP
- BSN On-campus
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- PhD in Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health
- RN to BSN
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Nutrition
- MS in Nutrition
- Social Work
- MSW Distance Concentration
- MSW On Campus Concentration
- MSW Distance Foundation
- Completion of a Baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited program of nursing
- An undergraduate or graduate course in statistics
- Minimum GPA of at least 3.00 for the last two years of baccalaureate nursing study (official transcripts must be submitted)
- Current unencumbered U.S. R.N. licensure (submit copy with application)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of goals
- One year of experience as a registered nurse preferred – track specific experience desirable
- Satisfaction of the School of Graduate Studies’ (SGS) English Language Proficiency requirements as published in the graduate catalog. (A score of at least 26 on the writing and speaking subsections is required in addition to the SGS requirement of 76 for applicants who submit an IBT TOEFL.
- Interview (via web, phone, or in person) may be required
- Successful passage of criminal background check and drug screen will be required upon offer of admission
- Satisfaction of current health and immunization requirements of the College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines must be completed at least one semester prior to clinical placement
UND may not be able to accommodate clinical experiences in some states due to specific state regulations and competitiveness of placement. Please contact your state board of nursing PRIOR TO APPLYING to see if there are any restrictions or special requirements that could impact your attendance at an out of state online nursing program.
A complete application must be on file in the UND School of Graduate Studies by January 15 to be considered.
For further information contact the UND School of Graduate Studies.