- Adult-Gerontological NP
- Advanced Public Health Nurse
- Accelerated BSN
- BSN On-campus
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- PhD in Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health
- RN to BSN
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Nutrition
- MS in Nutrition
- Social Work
- MSW Distance Concentration
- MSW On Campus Concentration
- MSW Distance Foundation
At the time of application, a baccalaureate degree in nursing from an NLNAC or CCNE accredited nursing program. (Foreign schools will be evaluated on an individual basis.)
- Minimum GPA of at least 3.00 for the last two years of baccalaureate nursing study.
- An undergraduate or graduate course in statistics.
- Current unencumbered U.S. R.N. licensure (submit copy with application.).
- One year of experience as a registered nurse (preferred).
- Successful Interview (on phone or in person)
- Meet current health and immunization requirements of the College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines.
- Submit to and satisfactorily complete a background check prior to admission.
- Applications must be received by track specific date (please see track website for additional information).
- Satisfy the School of Graduate Studies’ English Language Proficiency requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
Application Process for Fall Admission
June 1 is the deadline to submit the completed application form and all materials to the UND School of Graduate Studies.
Prospective students create a “My GradSpace Account” for the application process. Please follow the application instructions carefully and monitor your “My GradSpace” for any notifications.
Required Application Materials
Application materials that need to be submitted include:
- Letters of recommendation or reference letters
- Statement of goals
- RN license
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
Please contact us at und.graduatenursing@email.UND.edu with any additional questions.