- Adult-Gerontological NP
- Advanced Public Health Nurse
- Accelerated BSN
- BSN On-campus
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- PhD in Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health
- RN to BSN
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Nutrition
- MS in Nutrition
- Social Work
- MSW Distance Concentration
- MSW On Campus Concentration
- MSW Distance Foundation
Coordinated Program Application Information
The UND Coordinated Program is accredited to accept up to 12 students each year. Students apply to the program at the beginning of spring semester of the sophomore sequence of the program for admission the following fall. Applications are due on February 15 every year. An application form, two recommendations, and submission of a portfolio of accomplishments are required along with personal interviews. Students receive written verification of their acceptance status into the professional phase of the Coordinated Program before the end of spring semester.
To be eligible to apply for the Coordinated Program in Dietetics the following are required:
- A demonstrated interest in the field of dietetics.
- A minimum GPA of 2.6 on a 4-point scale; however the average GPA of accepted students is closer to 3.4.
- A minimum grade of "C" in all science, food and nutrition courses.
- All courses in the pre-professional phase of the major must be completed prior to entrance into the program.
- Documentation of at least 50 hours of service learning prior to entering the program.
For complete information about the Coordinated Program in Dietetics please consult the Student Handbook.
Apply Online - Click Here