- Adult-Gerontology NP
- BSN On-campus
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- PhD in Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health
- RN to BSN
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Nutrition
- MS in Nutrition
- Social Work
- MSW Distance Concentration
- MSW On Campus Concentration
- MSW Distance Foundation
- Completion of SWK 255 and SWK 257.
- Overall GPA of 2.75.
- Grade of C or higher in SWK 255 and SWK 257.
- Willingness to adhere to the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Code of Ethics and the University of North Dakota Code of Student Life.
- Completion of 45 semester hours of coursework at the end of the term in which the application is submitted.
Students may apply in any term.
- Fall Semester Admission - March 15 or June 15
- Spring Semester Admission - October 15
To apply for admission to the program, students complete the application in consultation with their advisor.
- Application Form (required for admission into BSSW Program)
The application process is competitive. All factors including grade point average, strength of written materials, and volunteer experience will be given consideration in decision surrounding admission. The Director of the BSSW Program will notify the student of the decision regarding admission. Following admissions, students are required to sign statements including:
- That they understand that they will need to complete a self-efficacy scale upon admission and prior to graduation.
- That they will adhere to the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Code of Ethics and the University of North Dakota Code of Student Life.
- Ability to obtain a social work license is not guaranteed upon completion of program.
Provisional admission may be considered when a student:
- Requests such admission
- Is making steady progress towards meeting the admissions criteria
- Has a workable plan for success, including a timeline for achievement
- Has met with the advisor.
The plan must be approved by the student, the advisor and the Director of the BSSW Program.