- Adult-Gerontology NP
- BSN On-campus
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- PhD in Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health
- RN to BSN
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Nutrition
- MS in Nutrition
- Social Work
- MSW Distance Concentration
- MSW On Campus Concentration
- MSW Distance Foundation
Service Learning Student Association of Nutrition and Dietetics (SAND) Student Resources Preceptor Resources
Outstanding Student Awards
The Department of Nutrition & Dietetics aims to recognize outstanding students for their exception contribution to the department, the University, and the community. Please help us identify and reward exceptional effort!
- The N&D Outstanding Student Leader Award recognizes students who have exhibited exemplary leadership skills through their service learning efforts, campus involvement, and commitment to the student and professional organizations.
- The N&D Outstanding Senior Award - Community Nutrition recognizes graduating seniors in Community Nutrition who have maintained a 3.5 or better in N&D courses and have been recognized as leaders in the department, campus, or community.
- The N&D Outstanding Senior Award - Dietetics recognizes graduating seniors who have maintained a 3.5 or better in N&D courses and have been recognized as leaders in the department, campus, or community.
- The N&D Outstanding Graduate Student Award - recognizes graduate students who have maintained a 3.5 or better in all graduate courses and have been recognized as leaders in department activities, local community organizations or events, and service to professional organizations.
You are strongly encouraged to nominate students who have demonstrated outstanding leadership, commitment to academics, and service to others. Students may also self-nominate.
Recipients of the awards will be honored at the N&D Spring Banquet Thursday, May 3, 2018. All award nominations need to be submitted online at http://nursing.und.edu/departments/nutrition-dietetics/online-award-form.cfm
All nominations are due by 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, April 18th.