- Adult-Gerontology NP
- BSN On-campus
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- PhD in Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health
- RN to BSN
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Nutrition
- MS in Nutrition
- Social Work
- MSW Distance Concentration
- MSW On Campus Concentration
- MSW Distance Foundation
UND Nursing programs ascribe to the College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines Mission Statement found at About CNPD
The vision of the UND CRSC is to serve as the premier, accredited, and regionally recognized interprofessional simulation learning center for North Dakota.
- Maintain a highly responsive, quality learning environment that enriches the student experience.
- Prepare future leaders in nursing through realistic and innovative educational experiences.
- Encourage gathering of faculty in regard to exceptional simulation research and instruction.
- Expand the department's presence by providing simulation tours, CRSC website updates and collaborative activities.
- Facilitate collaboration among disciplines through resource provision.